Warts or just difference in skin?

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i the other day noticed this kinda white patch which honestly may have always been there i looked at some older pictures and it looked present but it wasnt a photo focused on this area. i got very anxious because i tend to worry a lot. theres no itching at all though and it feels smooth i only even noticed from taking a picture to look if i was still red as i had been getting over bv.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

If you're talking about small red bumps on your butt cheek, no need to worry, you can even see ingrown hairs. I've just noticed some light discolouration of your anus, is that what you're referring to? It's not warts, for sure, but can be several other things.

• Posted

i realized i wasnt specific lol the discoloration is what i was looking at

• Posted

The light isn't great, so the contrast between your regular skin colour and the discolouration is not easily visible, but I can't blindly say that there's nothing to be worried about. Multiple conditions can cause similar symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.