WARTS?? PLEASE HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

Is this genital warts??

I noticed this yesterday

imageimageimage

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

doesn't look like a wart to me, everyone has small or even bigger skin tags and pearly papules, and just harmless lumps

• Posted

thank you!

but mine only show up days ago.

I didn't have this bump

• Posted

do you have the symptoms of a yeast infection. bumps like this can happen from that

• Posted

ok well thats what i think you have and what the spots have come from

a yeast infection

• Posted

these ones look just like the ones i have at my opening and she also has similar ones as me on the outer drier area. interesting hope its normal

• Posted

if you get them checked out let me know i have a similar issue 😦

• Posted

yes but the ones by your clitoris look almost exactly like the ones on my outer skin. youre the only post ive seen so far look anything like mine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.