was on 150mg SERTRALINE for 10 days went back down to 125 when will i feel normal again?

Posted , 2 users are following.

was on 150mg SERTRALINE for 10 days went back down to 125 when will i feel normal again?

when i was on 150 mg i hade bad ocd scary thoughts anxiety now i went back to 125 mg and not feeling good dizzy anxious and a little depressed when will it stabelize? feeling like crap right now.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

do you started from 150 ???

• Posted

been on it for a long time 100 for 4 years 125 for 3 months went to 150 mg felt really bad for 11 days depression anxiety and wierd thoughts went back down to 125 having depression and anxiety feeling bad

• Posted

i think you need to discuss this with your Dr because changing doses this way needs more attention to make sure you are doing right step, take care

• Posted

if you dont have any thing positive to say dont say anything that was no help at all

• Posted

dear knight84874

it is not about saying positive things! it is about saying right things , right ?

what i wanted to say is just you didnt mentioned that your dose is prescripted by Doctor so you need to be more careful about changes your dose, thats my experience with lustral

that is what i can say sorry if i could not help much more!

take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.