Was on pregablin for3 weeks I’ve stopped taking them on my own

Posted , 1 user is following.

i started these tablets after having covid and pleurisy ive stopped these tablets last friday how long should i experience withdrawal i was on 100mg x3 a day ive had the most crippling anxiety upset stomach sweating no appetite low mood and crying never ever will i take this drug again

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you were only on for a short time but you should still taper off Was on for three months and three months later still suffering withdrawl including big stomach issues because i cold turkeyed it Facebook has a great Lyrica survivor group if you continue to have problems but i am guessing you will feel better in a few weeks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.