Was This A Heart Attack?

Posted , 2 users are following.

My heart felt, beat and hurt weird for years now. Two or three times it felt like I was having a heart attack. only once it was pretty serious though. Was a year ago.

I suddenly couldn't breathe in and my head and chest felt like they were expanding and burning. I quickly started losing strength in all my muscles and fell on my knees as my vision was getting pitch black rapidly.

Whole time I couldn't breathe and heard loud rumbling in my ears.

Just before it all went black in my eyes and as last feelings in my body left away I could breathe in a tiny bit and slowly started getting feeling in muscles again and all the other things started going back to normal.

I was too scared to more a muscle and just stood still trying to calm down for few minutes afterwards.

I really thought that was it and I was going to die.

I used to drink heavily for a year, smoked weed and cigarettes in moderation for few years and took large amounts of multiple combinations of pills for ocd and alike for a decade.

My blood pressure is always 180 with 80. Although since last year it dropped to 175 with 70.

I am somewhat overweight but I can lose it quite easily luckily. So I am going to do that now and stay sober. Often my heat feels like it burps, skips beats, beat twice, hurt and feels unpleasant. Most often at night, especially if I am laying on my back or left side.

My ocd has gotten a lot better since I tried to cope it with weed but it still produces a lot of anxiety and depression combined also due to bad life experiences.

Used to borderline on psychosis for a year. have been coughing a lot over last year probably due to bronchitis caused by smoking too much.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

It sounds like it. Sounds like what my uncle described feeling when he had his massive heart attack, except for that he couldn't get up and continue, he was on the floor until he was able to call 911. I would mention it to a doctor and see it they can check you for damage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.