WATCH LIVE TNR SURGERY LIVE ON UTUBE

Posted , 8 users are following.

I did the above before my surgery, l made the decision after my daughter  had watched her own pending surgery live not TNR.l became intrigued hence the above. Far from freaking me out l found it fascinating, when l am suffering l have a mental rewind that takes me back to what l saw and then it all makes so much sense.l know most people will say they would not want to see that,l myself am glad l did it's fascinating. Hope some replies are positive,

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You're braver than me as I did try to watch it but had to hide behind a pillow every now & then as to me it was a bit like trying to watch a horror movie! When I had my second TKR on 18/4/16 the anaethanaethetist was desperate to use a spinal block which I agreed to on the condition that I didn't hear or see anything!
  • Posted

I tot watched it, but not before, just recently. I also found it fascinating 😚😱😀
  • Posted

I did the same before my surgery.  I wanted to totally understand what was happening to my leg.  My hubby thought I was crazy, but I was glad I watched it.

pam

• Posted

I did the same, but I am a nurse and love watching surgery........I think you were wise to be educated.  Good for you.
    • Posted

I also watched it. I have had total if five tkr 4:in left leg 1 in right.one of thesecsurgeries I was awake heard everything and felt being shunted up bed.nurses and doctors lovely tho
  • Posted

You sound like me--the eternal everlasting curiosity bug has never left my brain.  As long as there is something to learn from anything--I will be there. wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.