Water?!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all!

I'm still here......reading all the posts.....still learning :!: smile

I'm still taking the blueys after losing the faith in them! Got my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday. Been following the 'rules' been on them for 8 weeks now, writing down all that I eat (following Kirsty's advise) eating well and still going up the gym.......still no weight loss :cry:

Was wondering if I'm retaining water :?: been drinking approx 1litre in gym and few glasses (3/4) from 4pm till bedtime. I've read you have to drink water, not sure if its coming out though lol! :roll:

Is anyone else suffering from water retention :?: Just looking for answers for blueys not working on me :? desperate :evil:

Li'l jan

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI LJ,

Ive always had a prob with fluid retention in my ankles.

Cranberries chick!!! I buy my fruit from a wee stall , and they sell chopped cranberries. I chop up fruit and cover it with a yogurt, and chuck a wee handful of cranberries in . I do this at least twice per day. It definitely works. No more swollen ankles. And its a natural remedy. Cranberries have not only an antibacterial effect....but also a natural diuretic.

(Just don`t take them too late or u`ll be up all nite p`n like a race horse... :lol: :lol: )

Good Luck

• Posted

Thanks Skye/Kat!!!!!!!!!!lol

Will try that sounds nice!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Li'l jan

• Posted

Jan

She wishes she was like the gorgeous Kat Von D, can assure you Ms Skye looks mair like her mam :lol:

Only joking chick, you know I love you and yer gorgeous just like me :hug:

K xx

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: Her MAM????? Ur an evil sister!!!!

Thats me Jan!!! :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.