water retention

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi my hands are swolen and my fingers hurt my bellys swolen to 

my middle finger on right hand realy hurts cant bend it.has anyone else suffered this? getting pains in my sides to. i felt alright this past month no symptoms of meno exept some sweating.

iv had this swelling several times but it dosnt last.

and now its back and seems worse.im look pregnant to.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suffered fluid retention mostly in my hands in the morning and sometimes in my feet too through peri menopause. I train ever day, my body fat is low and Im crazy with my diet so I knew it was hormones. My fingers would look like fat sausages and when I'd get out of bed I'd hobble around for the first few minutes. It would be gone an hour after of getting up. Probably lasted for 18 months and has almost completely gone now.

• Posted

I know what you mean. I havent been over-eating, but gained so much weight this year, especially around my middle. How do you get rid of fat there. No matter how much I wstch or exercise, my middle is a disaster. I had to go up two sizes in pants cause of my huge muffin top. It's awful.

• Posted

hi yes im the same iv gone up two dress sizes but only because of my stomach the rest of me is thin. i hate my body shape now. i eat next to notning and cant find anything to wear that looks nice, why does our stomachs put weight on it must happen for a reason, maybe we need to for a homones sake  i just hate it getting fat when i dont even over eat infact i under eat.
    • Posted

I know it's awful. How do you fix that area?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.