water tablets for migrain relief

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I suffered with migraines for years. They would last for 4 days and sometimes I'd get 2 or 3 in a month. When my doctor put me on bendrofruthiazide water tablets for border line blood pressure my migraines stopped. Ok, I get the occasional one but they are months apart and not so severe. I realise there are side affects with all tablets but they worked for me. Not sure if I've spelt bendro correctly so apologies for that. Just thought I'd share that in case it helps someone. Best wishes.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They had me on a beta blocker one time that almost stopped my heart.  I sip yellow root tea daily for my blood pressure now, no longer blood pressure issues.

I am currently on the Mag 500mg 1000 a day.

My doctor just authorized a prescription stregnth 400 mg.  Started that today.  We will soon see.  I will say that the first day I tried the Mag gly-my eyesight immediately became clearer and my system regulated itself.

Can't wait to see what the prescription stregnth does for me.  I will keep you guys posted on my results...

• Posted

I've been reading about magnesium and that it can help. Have started taking a supplement every day, but not as strong as yours. I guess it will take a while to get into my system but it's worth a try...
    • Posted

I've been increased to 600mg of mag and 400mg of b2...that has helped me stay more level. But this has taken 3 or more months. Knock on wood.
    • Posted

Ok, so I will order some B2

and I am also going to add Coconut oil in the mix....Once I find it cheap

thanks so much for the input...

Take care...

Bridge

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.