Water Tastes different in bottle than in cup

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I drink a lot of bottled water but I found out that if I pour it in a cup,it taste much different.Why is that so?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I can only think it to be that it has been on the shelf in the stores for ages & it might have gone a little stale -I find that too- which is why I dont buy it anymore

• Posted

That's only my opinion so it's not written in stone. Best to find out the correct reason

• Posted

I am not sure water goes stale or we would have major problems with our lakes etc. Placed in a plastic bottle it could pick up the taste of the bottle over a period of time.

• Posted

Hi

Ok thanks for correcting me -I appreciate that -Ive learnt something now. -I just thought that was the case

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.