Watery discharge & WBC’s

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i have now been to 3 gynos, the first one said i have chronic BV, and the last 2 say that i am negative for everything - BV, yeast, STDs, mycoplasma and ureplasma, and although i dont necessarily trust them they also said they dont see cytolytic vaginosis either. ive tried all treatment plans and nothing works.

However, there is as excess amount of white blood cells.....does anybody have any info on what type of infection this could be if its not any of the ones listed above?

This discharge is ruining my life and i cant keep dealing with it, i need answers. it is clear with consistency like water, no odor, and EXCESSIVE. it always looks like i peed myself

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i am so sorry to hear this. i am too having the same issues relatively to you. i have no odor either and its so watery. I had ureaplasma and was treated and it with doxyclince once and it was still there and was treated again with levaquin still there and had another round of levaquin and tests showed negative. However, an infectious disease dr i had seen says it sometimes come back. So i ask to be tested all the time. The lab results take a while to come back because the bacteria has to grow and its slow proccess and thats why certain test has to be done. mine came back in a week. I Cant get rid of this bv. im trying boric acids tonight. ive been suffering for 2 years and think its causing PID. If you find an answer let me know! and im praying for you.

• Posted

I meant to write more in my first response. it's always been my understanding that watery, odorless vaginal discharge is hormone related, specifically estrogen. have you had your hormone levels tested?

• Posted

i had them tested last month and my doctor didnt mention anything about estrogen, only that i had high levels of testosterone and DHEA. i was considering getting of my birth control to see if that would help, but i have been taking the same pill for 5 years now so i cant imagine that within the last 6 months or so it would have effected me differently but idk.....is watery discharge associated with low levels of estrogen or high levels?

• Posted

I think high levels. I'm not a doctor though. you may have been on the same pill for 5 years but your hormones do change. I would start by doing some internet research from reputable sites.

• Posted

I have that too, and I also had watery discharge, BV and PID (with no apparent cause). I sometimes have policystic ovaries on ultrasound but not all months (being doing a lot of ultrasounds lately). I've found this doctor in NY specialized in treating infertility due to PID and some of his patients had weird hormone levels that resolved after antibiotic treatment. I'm starting to think that my hormones issues may be due to PID, when ovaries are under assault it makes sense to not work properly. Do you have pelvic pain even mild with your symptoms? Have you also tried a longer course of metro or clindamycin for your BV? There was someone here saying they got PID from BV.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.