Watery Fluid Leakage 4 was after Hydrocelectomy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Wondering is this has happened to anyone else.

4 weeks into recovery, everything going well. some pain, swelling, incision healing well. Then one evening it looked like I pee'd my pants. come to find out there was a watery discharge coming from a couple spots in the incision. No redness, no increased discomfort, no fever. It actually made it feel a little better, but the mess. Has continued for 4 days now, subsiding slightly each day. I'm dealing with it by bandage and gauze, changed periodically.

Anyone else experience this? Thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

good afternoon

id like to know what happened after your experience ? hubby is 10 days post op and in horrific pain unable to walk or sit, has a lot if pinky discharge , hes on antibiotics as developed a fever and high glucose levels (diabetic)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.