Watery yellow semen

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am 27 with very good health. I workout and have a very clean diet. I am 175cm and 75 kg however, my semen as indicated in photo it is very watery and yellow. I do not masturbate alot. It is always watery since I was 13, whether I masturbate once a day or once a month it is the same.image

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Edited

John, if you have ever had unprotected sex this could be the symptom of an STD / STI - go get checked to make sure ....

• Edited

Thanks Wee but I never had sex before so I am sure it has nothing to do with sexually transmitted disease.

• Posted

.. just making sure, had a recent report on here of someone having similar symptoms due to an STD ....

• Edited

If you are concerned, it would be good to see a urologist/doctor perhaps to have your semen sample tested to evaluate for its health, sperm count, sperm motility. That at least could point out any problems or if you're ok.

• Edited

yellow-ish semen for me 2 but I always though it was normal

• Edited

try to cum on a white peace of paper so we can have a clear view on the color of you want to compare you can message me or post here

• Posted

FYI, for comparison perspective, I've noticed mine to be white when on skin/body, but let it be on something white (bathtub, paper, underwear) and it will look yellow. So whatever it's on can impact its visual color.

• Posted

yeah it appears white on skin but is yellow on a white surface, is that normal ?

• Edited

Some guys semen tend to be yellow and watery due to their diet. It is always good to check with a doctor to be certain that everything is ok and that there is no health issues.

• Edited

Curious, what kind of diet would cause that?

• Edited

Food containing dyes could cause the yellow colour. Seeing that you had watery semen since 13 could be low sperm count. Also not ejaculating for a while will cause the semen to look yellow.

• Posted

So ejaculating more often is the way to ensure it will more likely be white?

• Posted

You can do that or checking with a urologist to see that there is no medical condition causing it. Though from age 13 to now, was your semen ever whitish or greyish?

• Posted

Great questions. FYI, I'm not the OP. I was just asking related questions out of curiosity to expand the info for discussion.

• Posted

Oh my, forgive me for that. Lol I should have paid a bit more attention to see that you were not the OP. Also on related, your diet can influence the smell of your semen.

• Posted

No worries. Now the smell, never thought about that. So how might it smell depending on diet?

• Edited

Things like meat, garlic, coffee, alcohol or acidic food or drink would kind of give it a foul smell. Pineapples, oranges, papaya, nutmeg and cinnamon would give it a sweet smell and taste lol. Though over all your semen should smell like bleach or chlorine. Mine usually does if I stay off coffee.

• Posted

I will go and do a semen analysis after the end of the current curfew. Yes from age 13 I have this problem, watery and yellow semen and in very rare occasion it become white or grey and this has nothing to do with the frequency so when I abstain for a month or two then try again it is still the same.

• Posted

It is definitely not an STI or STD. Keep us posted about the semen analysis says when you check the doctor after the curfew. Could be urine getting into it causing the colour as well. You're also welcome.

• Posted

hey so i've had this same issue but its been more recent its watery and not as yellow as in his picture and it doesnt smell

• Posted

also i have had sex and they have tested me for everything but herpes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.