wave / rush feeling in my body

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety . I have just had a bit of a dizzy spell which made me panic a bit . I went and got into bed for a while. While I was in bed I had (now this is hard to explain ) when I breath in not all the time it's like a wave / rush feeling that makes she shiver . It happens more in my back coming from my waist to my shoulders . Does any one else have this is this linked to anxiety

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi anxiety can have such an impact on our bodies it really is scary at the time it happens as nothing u can do will stop it... u just have to let it come and go on its own!! What are u anxious about? Mine is health anxiety and its an absolute nightmare to live with day in day out   😕 xx
    • Posted

I was feeling fine just putting things away to decorate living room and went dizzy . That caused me to panic abit and the wen in bed i had that wave /rush feeling like somethin being pumped though my body not a nice feeling . Is this related to anxiety 
    • Posted

It can be related to anxiety if you've been feeling anxious, i had it where my who body goes stiff as i panic and thats the worst thing to do, ive had the dizzy feeling and my head felt tight at the bk and i was convinced i had a brain tumor so i went to the hospital!! I found that when i got home and relaxed it passed and the day after i was ok!! The best thing to do is sit down with a brew and try and relax and not think about it...i know its not easy as u panic but just try and it will probably pass, as silly and sad as it sounds i found that listening to stress and anxiety music on youtube really helps me to calm down and relax, hope ur ok 😕 xx
  • Posted

It's that first initial fear, the one that is the mother of the following fears, they're like the offsprings of mother fear. These fears increase, or breed from the first onset, then panic is born which is the culmination, the results which you gave life to.

That first fear is based on many personal triggers, that first fear is false, but many make it real, so real that a second is born, then a third, all feeding from the first, and so the conditioning continues, the habit continues because in our minds it's suppose to be that way.

It doesn't, it can be curbed, it can be put into where it belongs, that first pretend fear, even though it seems so real, so serious, but in reality we give it it's own life because of our conditioning.

We cannot forget the sequence, so stop trying to forget, we can't, but we can accept what it is, what it really is, we're scaring the crap out of ourselves for the sake of that first benign fear which is not fatal, unless we believe it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.