We are angry being addicted to Zopiclone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have for the past few days had multiple discussions. You will find  these details are more or less the same as the ones posted in the benzodiazepine group. There are people so desperate and trying to obtain these drugs on this site. Others are taking both prescribed drugs together and have been for years. Others have been abruptly taken of Zopiclone and put onto diazepam They were/are not informed by a doctors of the addictive consequences. The worry is the first day or two they feel as if a huge weight has been lifted, then need more just to try and function. don't know that they work in a similar way to alcohol. All are addicts 

plant reply welcome 

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

A flame one could easily be drawn to?
  • Posted

Can anyone tell me what to say to my shrink because he does not understand the concept that zopiclone is additive now his taken me of this drug which is actually working for me onto another one which doesn't any advice ?
    • Posted

Hi Kelly 

yes I can!

If you direct him/her to 

The Royal college off psychiatrists (his own website) or google it yourself,  print it off and present it to him/her. 

The royal College of Psychiatrists-------search bar --- type Zopiclone  ---read and look for managing withdrawal if you don't find it type  benzodiazepines managing withdrawal.

how can they argue with their own website? 

also look at the website bataid.org 

any probs please ask

• Posted

Yes I can! 

Royal College of psychiatrists ( their own website) 

search---- zopiclone or benzodiazipines

look for managing withdrawal 

print it off and present it to him/her 

i tried to send you a helpful link but its gone to the moderator. 

its Battle against tranquilisers in Bristol. im sure you can google that. and find the website

get back if you cant find it

good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.