We're can I get someone to take my threats seriously

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm suicidal have been for many years, I mainly overdose but tried cutting myself and tryed jumping off bridge it a oncoming train, well tonight I've taken a large amount of medication (prescribed) and they are slowly starting to take affect, hope I don't wake up, failure to help goes to the mental health department and the social service as they are all getting paid for a job they can't even be bothered to propaly so I will be the next person to be found dead due to the failures.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear john candy3578

I am very sorry to hear that you wish to harm yourself in this way and that you feel as if the healthcare system has let you down. There are people out there who can help you. We understand that you feel lost, confused and angry, but in the short term you must seek help immediately by calling 999 (or 911 if you are in America.)

This is not the solution to your problems. Once again, there are people out there who can help you get through this. 

Kindest Regards,

Patient

• Posted

Please contact a crisis line right away or call 911. Don't do something permanent, for a temporary feeling. Please!!

• Posted

John, there are many people who will take how you feel very very seriously and do their best to help you! You have unfortunately been let down by the minority of people who shouldnt probably be in a position of care. You deserve looking after, you deserve a break, and you deserve access to a therapist who will be there for you and help you work your way out of this darkness, alongside the right antidepressants/combination of antidepressants. You are clearly a very urgent case, and once you are talking to the right doctors, they will refer you to IAPT (NHS) and prioritise you for talking therapy. I really hope that you are alive right now. 💚💚💚

• Posted

Hey John I dont want to show empathy towards you becuase im sure you've might of had enough but if I can ask, Why are you suicidle...?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.