Weak Bladder?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For a few days now, I have been dealing with a weak bladder, having to go to the toilet like around every 2 hours or less but on some days I don't need to go for a long time and I'm struggling to pin point if this is a serious problem or just me overthinking a lot and causing myself to always think about my bladder. I'm curious if anyone can relate and maybe it is something more serious?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If this is just over a few days and you have no burning or discomfort when you pee, then its probably just a blip but if it goes on for a long time and begins to really bother you then do see your doctor. It may be something quite simple that can be put right by medication.You dont say how old you are but if you are past 40, then bladder problems can increase and are quite common in women over 50. its all to do with the menopause and lessening oestrogen.If you are a young woman it may be, as you say, just you over thinking the issue, but a doctor can put you at your ease.

It might help your doctor if you can keep a urine flow chart. Make a note of the time you pee and measure the amount in a measuring jug, which you keep for that purpose. Do this every time for a week if possible. Charts like this can be very helpful in diagnosing the true problem.

I dont think its serious but only you know exactly how you feel and if its bothersome its time for the doctor.

• Posted

Sounds like a damaged bladder or a worn out bladder. You need to look after your digestive system and work on improving your digestive health. Try organic vitamins and eat your fibre.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.