Weak looking eyes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey ladies, along with all the other 66 plus 100 symptoms that are horrible and depressing, does any of you look like your eyes are weak and then you get the comments that YOUR EYES LOOK WEAK? I put on makeup and try to smile alot although inside it's different. I too isolate myself here lately. 😦 We need to pray for one another. This ride is long and we need each other. X

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get comments that I look tired even when I don't feel tired.. It sucks.. My youth is going.... : ( I drink a lot of water and take Spirulina (I heard this helps dark circles) but no it's the same.. Who knows I could be look worse if I didn't take anything. Maybe in time, I'll be brave enough to try cosmetic surgery.

• Posted

Thank you for responding. I do need to drink more water. Some days I drink more than others. We will get through this mess. Take Care!

• Posted

I always am told my eyes look "sickly" which isnt exactly a compliment!! But i have lost so much weight from lack of appetite and nausea, not to mention interrupted sleep! I do hide away in my house, i feel so isolated but i have no energy to do a thing!

• Posted

I hate when people say that. It doesn't help our self esteem as we suffer with thinking we don't look good anyway. I lost weight in seems like in my joints. I sometimes lose my appetite as well. Menopause is the craziest thing. I pray for all of us ladies suffering with this mess. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.