Weak pulse , excessive sweating and no response in previous discussion.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So i have been creating discussion here but nobody answers , i hope somebody answers this time.

I am 19 year old male snd i have been suffering from chest pains , belching , arm pain , shortness of breath ,etc.Also headache

I have had 3ecg and 3echos ( 1ecg and 1 echo was taken a few week back).from 3 days i have been seeing that my pulse is weak and i was sweating a lot probably due to summer heat.I have a hard time finding it and it seems weak.my bp was normal as i have bp mavhone so i check it constantly and now i just keep checking by pulse almost every hour of he day.

I have visited almost 12 doctors including 3 cardiologist and all have said i am fine but i just keep freaking out.i dont know what to do.

Sometime i just keep crying.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi, i wish i could give you any useful tips but i'm not a doctor. But i know that if you have stress and overanalyze your body you might recognize pain that isn't really there. This pain can occour from stress and anxiety. So il'd try to calm down a little bit (i know it's hard) and to keep in your head that all the docors have said you're fine. Maybe a therapy would be useful because body pain can get triggered by mental problems. But for now, try to set your mind on something you like, listening to music or sth. Maybe you'll recognize that you haven't felt pain when you didn't think about it. Try to stay healthy, eat healty, drink enough (!!) and get enough sleep. I hope you'll feel better soon smile

• Posted

Thanks for the reply.I think my main problem right now that i sm going to college this july and i am very scared if these stuff happen to me over there as no one will be there to support me.
    • Posted

Yes look: You're afraid that this will happen so you're anxious = anxiety

You visited 12 doctors, so theres no sign why it should happen. Try to make good friends in college who you can trust. Maybe being alone is the problem

• Posted

I agree with you that I have all symptoms even now I feel as thou my hearts not beating normal my pulse fluctuation all time one mine it can be 72 then next it's 80 really scares me but I know it's anxiety I have heart in June doc requested it in April so guess it's not classed as urgent had ecg was normal rhythm but fast had pulse taken said was lovely normal beat but yet I can't convince myself it's ANXIETY

• Posted

I agree with you that I have all symptoms even now I feel as thou my hearts not beating normal my pulse fluctuation all time one mine it can be 72 then next it's 80 really scares me but I know it's anxiety I have heart in June doc requested it in April so guess it's not classed as urgent had ecg was normal rhythm but fast had pulse taken said was lovely normal beat but yet I can't convince myself it's ANXIETY

• Posted

You have to keep in your head that all the time till now you didn't die. I had the same thing that i always thought im going to pass out a second time after i did. But all the time while i was thinking i DIDN'T.

• Posted

Anxiety can literally make you feel like you're falling apart, fortunately (in a way) I've been there a few times over the years (I'm 27). you learn to know what's going on and it can be hardcore. The Drs are right there is nothing going on with your heart. It's all 100% anxiety which is not dangerous.

I'm not a doctor and I don't get arm pain in episodes but from my reading the havoc it plays on your central nervous system puts this well within the possibilities as just another symptom.

I won't tell you to relax because that's impossible but accept that there is nothing actually wrong and anxiety can be very uncomfortable, but it will not last.

Take care of yourself

Alex

• Posted

Hi, if your doctor already checked for any heart issues, it is probably anxiety. The physical symptoms can be scary and exhausting. I am older than you but I also have had my heart checked and BP is normal so all comes back to anxiety.

Maybe you can try some relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, exercise (even if it scares you). Also, maybe talk to your doctor about anxiety... maybe they can help you with therapy or if needed some eds. best of luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.