weak tendons

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, after having baby I think my tendons got weak. I did ten minutes running daily after six months of delivery. resulted in inflamed planatar fascitius and bruised tendon. after one and half year I did leg rolling on form roller as I have lumps on my leg. I bruised my wrist tendon as all the weight goes on hands. how can I make tendons strong. why I m facong these problems?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You must always do warm up stretches before exercise.

Cold muscles and cold tendons are much more apt to develop problems.

After warm exercises, do strengthening exercises.

Do not forget to include your foot

kind regards

judith

• Posted

When every I develop something different, I like many want to self treat before going to the professionals. It's amazing on how much infomation you can get on YOU TUBE.  From correct exercises, to specific area problems, to home treatment if you are into homeopathic medicine. These are all professionals trainning the proper way of streching for what every it is that your looking for.

• Posted

I know what you mena about needing to strengthen tendons generally.

I have so far had plantar fasdciitis, achillese tendonitis, impinged supraspinatus and now De Quervains tendonopathy. I would love to know if there is any way of generally improving tendon strength.

L

• Posted

tendons are the fibrous ends of a muscle. Contract a muscle, and you pull on a tendon as well.

So exercise the muscle and you will strengthen the tendon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.