Weakness and other symptoms but doctors dont find anything

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, a little bit more than a year ago i start feeling very weak, hot like having a fever my body was hot at the touch but i dont have fever readings in mouth and armpit, other strange symptom was like being on the edge to start having shivers but the shivers never starts, feeling good at morning and bad at night going to bed, high apetite, shaky hands, still with symptoms i try to exercise every day.

went to the doctor and get a lot of exams blood, exams for cancer, etc, after a month and line 4 doctors they dont find anything wrong, the only guess was stress, after 4 months all symptoms dissaper and feel perfect, now a little more than a year same symptoms start again. im male 47,206 pounds, 6' 2''

thanks a lot! any guess will help.

sorry for my english.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

by the way i didnt know exactly were to place this question, but doctors at first believe was anemia, i just put it here, but wasnt anemia.

thanks

• Edited

I'm not a medical professional, but did you check your blood sugar levels? How is your diet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.