Weakness I've been experiencing since last April. (Spaghetti Limbs) Please help me

Posted , 4 users are following.

Everything started in April when I woke up one day feeling terrible. I felt out of energy and weak for some reason. I thought it may have been a bad night of sleep or that perhaps I was sick. I begin to do some work in my basement knocking down ceiling and after a few minutes I felt shaky and like passing out. Don't really think much of it besides the fact that maybe I was working too hard so I try again and its worse. I began to hydrate and lay down. This problem began to plague me until now. I had to quit my Retail job because for some reason I would just become weak randomly or if I did too much work. I still get it now. For a while I thought it was hypoglyemia and I thought I suffered chronically from it. Saw my doctor multiple times about this, saw an endochronologist but nothing. Everything was normal. I have recently gotten a brain MRI for migrains. I have seen a cardiologist for palpitations I have had for years. Recently I got my B12 and D levels checks and they were low. Taking that. There's been a few times where I have been able to play soccer. I don't understand why it triggers and when it triggers. I get spaghetti limbs and its truly scaring me. It can happen randomly or when im doing house chores and I feel its getting worse maybe. My doctor says its anxiety but I just find that so hard to believe. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? It can last minutes and just happen mulitple times throughout the day. Please Help. Male 23 years old.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try one- a- day multi vitamins for at least a week and see if it helps. Also drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration.

• Posted

I have GAD

"generalized anxiety disorder"

it comes and goes and can be extremely debilitating to the point where i could just have zero energy, not even enough to cook or clean, i convinced myself i had some major disease and was on my last legs, It turned out to be anxiety massively and funny because once i excepted the diagnosis it didnt instantly vanish but it did get easier to cope with, i also found out i have incredible low vitamin D, i had to take really high doses for a year and now daily and i stopped in the summer thinking it would stay topped up with the sun, it didn't so i have to stay on them permanently.

its hard to except i know but also you need to start to take control or you will get worse.

Do you mind me asking, are you ok weight wise and do you eat properly, you may not be suffering with hypoglycemia but your glucose levels can still drop enough to make you feel ill, have you kept a food diary,

• Posted

im at 150lbs, so definitely on the skinny side and yea my diet isn't the best. I've thought about a food diary but haven't done it yet even though i know I should at this point, Its just hard to believe it anxiety can do this even when ur just doing normal things like watching tv or cleaning. i shud start my anxiety meds.

• Posted

Make today the first day of taking control, what meds has your gp put you on, when you say your eating habits are not great, give me a rough idea, i would probably guess at mostly high carbs are you doing any exercises, i know when you feel like this exercise can be quite scarey but it really helps.

Anxiety is really debilitating and can wreck your life, believe me i have been their, still am every now and again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.