Weaning off of 150mg Zoloft /Sertraline first...then clonazepam

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have takine Zoloft for ~13yrs. I just started weaning off of 150mg after 10yrs and my first week without. So happy to be done but experiencing many side effects including, nausea, vomiting, body aches, headache, confusion, memory loss amd irritability...just to name a few lol. I keeo saying this is only the firat wl without it! Didn't think I was dependent as it didn't seem to do anything more for me...than this....ugh thx in advance everyone on your experience and support xoxo

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Well done you.

after 10 years👍🏻That's a big step for any of A/D users to do.

i hope you get over your side effects of coming off them soon. 

you should be very proud of yourself ??

• Posted

I have only been on for 6 mos, and was having the memory loss, confusion, irritability (sever anger outburst) so I decided to go go off the Sertraline and I am going through all the same issues.... I feel like I have the flu... I felt like this the first month I was on this, I kept going as the effects started to away one by one...now its all back while weening off.

I'm snacking on saltines and toast to help with the nausea, and staying away from anything acidy.   Another thing that has helped is oatmeal, strait up old fashioned style, bland as can be, but its working!

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.  I'm thinking this is like the start up and will go away soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.