weed changed my life, im afraid of my future

Posted , 2 users are following.

im 17, have this "disorder" since 10 month or less. I guess i smoked a lot of weed for 3rd, or 4th timoe. next day i started to feel kinda discusting, weird to. i used to be a nerd guy and intelligent too. weed made me lazier and changed my perspective of life. so i know what life is, i know matter of living but i feel kinda lazy, cannot read like before and i think i messed up my future. now nature, good people, humans impress me and i love the way they see me (loving them and the good) but i dont love the way how i feel. i kinda messed up my feelings and i dont know what already im feeling ( im i sad, happy, i love somebody or not). i want answers from people who had this "disorder" and felt weird with things all around their heads, and now feel like before. thanks, and sorry about my english.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You did not mess up your future Jean.  If you stop smoking weed, you can get right back to feeling good. It's not a permanent thing it will get out of your system. .

Sounds like you are confused about your feelings.   One thing I found to be really helpful was talking to someone like a counselor. They see this on a daily basis and know how to help! It really helps to vent to someone and talk about things. I keep going even when I feel better.  

please believe this… You can feel better and have a bright future you're just going through a tough time right now. That's why I really suggest getting some help with this because it's hard to do on our own. 

you can do this! 

• Posted

Just to add…… 

just by reading your post, I can tell you are a very compassionate intelligent person who has a lot to offer.   once you start to feel better and understand your feelings a little more,  I think the sky is the limit for you!

I also feel like if you got a little exercise and ate healthy you'd feel much better. cheesygrin

• Posted

Permanent? Its been 8 months already and still this sh*t plays with my mind, im also not concentrated as before and im much lazier i dont read at all. I hope so , thank you bro very much i really appreciate this
    • Posted

If you have stop smoking weed eight months ago it should not be affecting you now.   Maybe something else is going on. Are you and anxious person? Anxiety can cause hundreds of different symptoms including poor concentration. Follow up with your doctor and see a counselor to get to the bottom of this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.