Week 1 done & dusted

Posted , 3 users are following.

so after a pretty horrendous start as in my body adjusting week 1 is out of the way I'm 8lb down result! I know this has been done before but would anyone mind sharing there meal plans/meal ideas? X 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Oh no why was it horrendous, I'm on my 3rd week and no horrible side effects or symptoms, but I've always stuck to a low fat diet, my weight problem came from a under active Thyroid, and am loving the fat that most carbs don't have fat as been trying everything to lose weight even low carbs which didn't work. I have either high fibre cereal with skimmed milk for breakfast, but prefer my ham and egg white bagel, or bacon Sarnie at the weekend. Lunch I have chicken and cous cous, chicken or tuna salad or a Sarnie and Twiglets (have a slight addiction now) or salted popcorn small bag. Then, fish, chicken, and meat veg and potatoes, just checking all the fat I'm putting in as don't want the side effects. 

Good luck. It works if your determined, but not a miracle cure. If you eat fat you'll have side effects, if you don't you won't. 

• Posted

Oh I've not had any nasty side effects no oil spills lol. I've stuck to this religiously it's been such an eye opener. I just felt so down low drained sick miserable don't get me started on mood swings lol. I'm over all of that now thank goodness! Cheers for sharing your meal plan some yummy things there I can eat X
    • Posted

your welcome. Are the Tablets supposed to cause mood swings then? if so that makes sense, i stopped taking them 2 days before for an event and the day after, started taking again Sunday and been in a foul mood yesterday and today. 
    • Posted

Have no idea I'll have a look at the side effects or maybe I was just in a foul mood because I was missing my crisps lol. Oh the joys hehehe X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.