Week 1...TRKR

Posted , 9 users are following.

This is my week...pain pills, elevation, ice, sleep, repeat. Swelling has gone down a lot!

I'll be posting updates Hippies!

4 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I will be done with my week one monday nite wow

Been following pretty steady me schedule and hope to go to work in 22 days

Up early shower etc exercises bfast outside chill time exercises chill lunch with friends stopping by then i rest like 4 to 6 dinner etc and head up before 9

Love to hear how your day goes

Stopped pain meds just 1/4 at nite last two days

Jo

• Posted

Oops u had knee much worse

Mine was hip

All the best sending u a smile

• Posted

hi liz, 

checking in with you to find out how you are doing ?

I hope pain is under control and you are able to move about a bit ---

thinking of you and sending you rays of healing

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Thanks so much....yesterday was two weeks TRKR....I've been home alone since last Thursday. Friends have been bringing food and any shopping. Pain is not bad, taking my pain pills on schedule. Pt is coming to the house for one more week, then out patient. The dumb blisters are going down. Still have not been able to take a shower. Staples came out last Friday! My range of motion is getting there. Better than I thought.......thanks again for thinking about me! I personally think I'm doing much better than I thought I would go! Hugs back to you!! ??????

• Posted

Great progress

Keep challenging at PT exercises it will pay off later

What a great group to join

All the best for 👍👍👍👍a nice day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.