Week 10

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I'm still having the odd good and bad day, usually on the bad days it's just morning anxiety that usually shifts in the evening or afternoon. But today about an hour after I woke up I started to feel dizzy, warm, and heart racing. About 7 hours later the palpitations have calmed but still feeling anxious and every hour or so I would get really warm and sweat which starts the palpitations again. I'm more worried it's something wrong with my heart but know deep down it's probably not as I have had and ecg and chest x ray done at around week 1 of starting citalapram. Anyone else had this, thanks 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes me..it's all within the norm of this Medication...but it will subside..

• Posted

Yes me too, I think it’s all part of the recovery. 
  • Posted

Thanks guys. Just got myself worked up and thought it was something to do with my heart. Haven't felt like this since the first week I started taking citalapram. 

• Posted

Hi as the others have said it will pass, I am on week 14 and still get the odd dizzy spell and feeling hot, don't let it bother you. I have flipped it and rather then let it worry me have felt reassured when I get the odd temporary side effect, use it as a sign that the meds are still doing their magic

• Posted

Thanks, I think it's the first time since week 1 that my side effects lasted all day. I'll use your advice, thanks. Definitely feeling a little better today 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.