Week 11 soon, on prozac not sure,

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI coming up to week 11, soon 10mg ,having blurred vision, music songs none stop in my head, aching joints, dreams, tryed to updose to 15mg, bad temple pains and dreams worse, has anyone stayed on 10mg and got well at all, the music in my head is the worse thing, waiting to see a psychiatrist, not sure how long, thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hun that is definitely not the medication doing that Hun it's probably your anxiety and depression causing all these things I got put on rispiridone it has helped lift my mood and helped with my anxiety I also take 40mg of fluxotine the doc put me on a very tiny amount of rispiridone but it definitely has helped me maybe ask hope your ok Hun Hang in there xx

• Posted

HI is that mitazapine, what dose,as I was on that before prozac, 7.5mg, sweating terrible on it, took 15mg could not sleep at all,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.