Week 14

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all

It's week 14 for me and still getting anxiety I'm not good around people at all and my thoughts make things worse will this ever go away feel stuck ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Not sure I understand?

Are you introducing Cit or withdrawing ?

• Posted

Hi Don, I'm sorry your having these issues. Are you seeing a therapist or counselor ? That may help !
    • Posted

Thanks for reply I had Cbt for 6 months and group therapy

• Posted

Hi Don so sorry that you're not feeling well. In terms of the anxiety... have you perhaps tried 1mg Ativan. It tends to help me with the anxiety part. I would however advise that you speak to your GP about it first as Ativan tends to be addictive. It will however go away... it hust happens a bit quicker for some people. I'm only on my second day back on Cipramil 20mg (the first time in 2014 I felt great after only 2 weeks) I'm hoping I'm just as lucky this time round.

It does get better and when it does its so worth it.

Be happy x

Nadia

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.