Week 2 and 3 or 4 days

Posted , 3 users are following.

i been taking fluoxetine 30mg its an increase of dosage from 20mg. i am 2 weeks and 3 or 4 days of taking the increase. does anyone else experience dizziness still, shaky, weakness, tiredness, increased anxiety, insomnia, feels like ur freaking out or going krazy. is this normal on week 2? will it subside soon? everyday i dread it. no motivation to do anything. ughh help!!! everyone keeps telling me it gets better but when????

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

"getting better" has a different time frame for everyone.You are still on very early stage of this recovery, but yes its true - it will go away, just give time and patience

Dont be scared, thats how those meds work, i had all those and another 100 but all gone

You will be ok 😃

• Posted

thank u so much i feel hope now. but hate that it makes me feel like im losing my mind smh

• Posted

i know the feelings but trust me it will go away and you will be ok again

• Posted

You will, I felt like this too and had no idea how it was going to be possible, but it did happen and you will be okay again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.