Week 2 I need help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started these meds to help with anxiety, i have HORRIBLE health anxiety! i know it takes more time than 2 weeks but im scared. so week 1 did 10mg and was ok a little tired week 2 i started 20mg (currently) day 5. i have been having muscle twitches in my legs/thighs for the past week now. has any one else dealt with this as a side effect? i googled and istantly panicked thinkibg i have ALS....because well anxiety.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

im currently on day 9 and feeling terrible. racing heart, restless legs, shaking, and feeling detached from reality. did u and are u having these side effects and how are you doing now?

• Posted

restless legs and shaking yes! the shaking has subsided a little...restless legs and insomnia are stupid and suck though. i always feel like my legs are so tense even theoughout the day. everyone says 6-8 weeks and everything starts to work itself out for the better, so i am remaining hopeful! i hope the issues you are having subside as well, the anxiety from the anxiety meds at first is the worst lol

• Edited

yes, my anxiety has increased so much since taking the medication. i had 3 better days recently although the past 2 havent been great again. im going to stick it out as ive heard it takes a while to take full affect.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.