Week 3.... Another weight loss....3lbs!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just checking in folks, another brilliant weight loss for this week, 3lbs which considering the week I have had Im delighted with. This week I have been disorganised, had a wobble and have erm... a bulging in my pipes time. So considering all of this 3lbs is fantastic. In 3 weeks Ive now lost 19lbs, just 2lbs short of 1 and 1/2 stone!!

I only wish I had taken Orlistat years ago when I struggled. However, the time is right now and I feel mentally charged and very positive. 

Again, thanks for everyones input to my queries, news etc. Its brilliant knowing you are all out there, going through the same things.... 

wishing you all a wonderful weight loss week!..........     cheesygrin

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

That's brilliant news Dawny :-)

Gosh! I wonder what you will weigh in the morning!!! lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Ha, Daisy, I may have lost another stone once I shift the remnants of my past weeks eating!! smile
    • Posted

Life is too short Daisy... no time to sit and think woe is me. Laugh and the world laughs with you! (or at you in my case watching, waiting to see if I 'move' hehe) xxcheesygrin
  • Posted

How are you doing it that's 12lb more than I lost in 5weeks what am I doing wrong xx mags
    • Posted

Hi mags, you arent doing anything wrong, remember I have a lot of weight to lose, so it is going to come off me in the beginning in large numbers. I will probably settle down soon... just keep on doing what you are doing. I have seven stone to lose. Weight loss takes time. Ive come to realise that after over 30 years of weight loss/gain. The slower it comes off the better you are healthwise plus you have more chance of maintaining that loss. xx
    • Posted

Thank you ever so much you've made me feel so much better ,there is so much encouragement from so many members of the group I don't think I can but succeed xxmags

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.