week 4; no change

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi!

I wanted to know if there's a better brand of Serrapeptase one should take for the Bartholin cysts and I also wanted to know if there's anyone who is 'living' with the cysts ALWAYS there. By that I mean you can easily feel and see the swelling and it's been like that for many months so you just continue to take serrapeptase, silica, etc. I have no pain. I can squeeze and prod. Absolutely no pain. If anyone lives with that bulge, do you have a 'normal' sex life? Maybe not as often as before the cyst but at least once a week? I'm too scared to try even with no pain. Hubby is understanding but 4 weeks is a long time with no change. I look at it with a mirror and there's this bulge so I can't imagine something going in there. Oh boy...

Looking for answers.

BTW, I will start taking the silica tablets as soon as it is delivered on thursday and I have ordered the silica spray but it won't get here not for maybe close to 1 month. It's coming form Australia.

Thanks, everyone.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've had mine for a few years, it doesn't hurt or stop sex at all, it has slowly got bigger so I am actually having surgery on Friday, my go said I could just leave it but it would carry on getting bigger and could become uncomfortable and also the risk of an abcess helped make my decision about surgery! But it doesn't hurt at all, never harms and doesn't get in the way at all x
  • Posted

Hello,

You sound exactly like me!!! I've had this cyst (or at least I'm praying that it is a cyst) for the last 7 months. 

I'm sure that it's getting bigger, ever so slightly. There is a definite bulge. I can see it on the outside of my vagina (it's a hard lump the size of a walnut in it's shell if that makes sense so pretty big) and I can absolutely 100% feel a large lump inside of me. It doesn't hurt at all or didn't do until recently where it has become a little tender....

It has knocked my confidence with sex massively and I've only been married for a month. Husband understands but the lump scares me. I feel like I'm losing tone! We still do it but nowhere near as much as we would if everything was okay down there. 

I'm going to the doctor as again tomorrow and she's referring me to the hospital to get it checked out. I just want it gone. I worry myself to sleep every night wondering what if it isn't a cyst. 

I hope you're alright, I'd definitely ask your doctor what they can do to remove it. 

Good luck xx

• Posted

Ps I have been taking tablets recommended (Serreptase or however you spell it, twice daily) for 4 days and still no change as of yet... Also tried the siltz baths for over a week. I understand that I may need to give the tablets/supplements longer but I'd feel a lot more reassured if I saw a gynaecologist! 
    • Posted

Hi Red,

I'm really sorry that you've had this consistantly for so long on a stretch for 7 months! I am glad to know you are not in any pain. I've read many places where people have said if there's no pain it's a good thing as that means it's not infected and therefore not a abcess. I hope you get relief soon as that's exactly what I'm hoping and praying for for myself. I hope your husband continues to support you as mine does.

I keep researching for any and all natural home remedies as I can find and although my diet has been pretty much on the healthy side, I am looking ever more closely at what I put in my body. You just hang in there and try not to stress. I believe our body reacts to stress.

Have a good day. Sending (((HUGS)))

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.