Week 4 still dealing with side effects

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! 

I started at 12.5 for 2 weeks and moved to 25 for a week then to 37.5 for 4 days and now 50 for 3 days..so I’m at 4 weeks today and I’m still experiencing dizziness, nausea and headaches when will they go away?? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hang in there

It took a good 8 weeks at least 

It gets better 

Try not upping dose anymore or to quickly I found I was better in just 25 mg

Good luck

• Posted

Thanks. Yeah I’ve just been following what the dr has suggested but am wondering if I would’ve been fine on 25 if I would have given it a few more weeks.. did you ever go higher than 25? 
    • Posted

I did up to 50 and felt really off so back to 25 even though my doctor laughed at me saying it wouldn’t help but for now it has taken edge off!! Almost 10 months 
  • Posted

Ok im no doctor, but it seems like you are increasing way to fast. Your body might take weeks to adjust to on strength. I would stay at one dose for at least a month to determine an increase.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.