Week 7 - please share your stories

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wanted to touch base with everybody .. i am on my 7th week and after last week having such a good week, and the other weeks / days have been up and down.. after having such a good week last week i have felt a little deflated..

Everybody know how important it is to have the support though the high but also lows.

So please share your week 7 and or how your recovery has been.. ???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Sam, At 6 weeks I had 3 good days and then (it felt like) almost back to square one. However, when I reached week 12, I began to have more good days than bad. Others at this site responded that they, too, did not begin to really feel well until week 12. So, yes, like you I experienced the exact same let-down in week 7. But remember, focus on those good days, because you are about to experience more and more of them!

• Posted

Hi Neelie,

aww that was just what i needed to hear, Thankyou !! you know sometimes you wonder if what your feeling is normal and like you i thought or felt almost like im back to square one, but i will continue to remain positive knowing that there will be more good days to come and eventually it will level out..i reslly apprecsite the support on this site.. it has been amazing xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.