Week 9 feel like I have gone back over?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I started to feel good between weeks 5-7 and I am currently getting over a cold / chest infection

And I feel like I am back to square one, the last week all I have done is sleep and go to work. Yesterday I took naps all day and I just feel so anxious and depressed again... have also gained nearly a stone since starting citalopram... which is quite saddening also with struggling with weightloss due to medical conditions as it is...

A long story short... will the good feeling come back? I dont particularly like feeling like I want to die...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Lizzie

The good times will return , I had many dips on my way to recovery , many times I thought I was getting better then suddenly without reason seemed to go backwards , keep believing because recovery might just be around the corner , it's strange how these meds work & I won't pretend I know how but it might just be a case on finding a dose that suits & settling with it , what dosage have you been on ?

• Posted

Have you been taking somthing for your cold.

Sometimes other medications can cause problems when taking GP scripts.

Hopefully all will return to normal soon, be patient,

Good Luck

B.

• Posted

I've had some of the same issues. I'm on week 13 and I still have my fair share of bad days. I'm not where I want to be and have not given up hope. I'm on 20 mg and have been thinking about upping my dose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.