Week before period

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anybody else's symptoms get bad before their period? I feel like I am having an out of body experience. Please help. I feel horrible. Weak legs and tight upper body....ahhhh

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi alissa, I use to feel unattached to life had the weak legs shaky internal feeling space out that kind of thing....it will stop that's all I can tell you just hang on in there.

• Posted

Yip felt the same uesterday Alissa.....barely able to function ....hugs to you xxx
  • Posted

Yes everything seems to get worse during your period month,  my toes feel tingling  .
  • Posted

Yes! That's actually how I found out I was in peri. Everything exacerbated before my cycle. I have the weak legs, internal trembling, feeling funny in my head, feeling like I can't get a good breath, and much much more. I feel like this today. I've began to tolerate it better, this has been going on with me for a year or more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.