Week Early Period or Concern?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone, I have been a little concerned about my period lately and I just wanted some thoughts. So I got my period a week earlier than normal and it has been very light. The main thing that has been concerning me is that I only seem to bleed when I pee, which makes me wonder if it even is my period or if something is wrong. It has last for about a week now and I am supposed to start my normal period tomorrow. When I do bleed, it is normal period color of bright red and there is normal a decent amount. It will clump together. However, it is only when I pee. Any thoughts? Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey did you ever start your period? I'm scheduled to start mine in 3 days Friday March 6 but I have been spotting since yesterday morning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.