Week into tablet taking

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been on the blue tablets for a week do not feel as though I have lost any weight at all and have not had a single side affect.  Is this because my diet is quite low fat anyway?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If you haven't had any side effects it's because you're doing it right. These tablet just stop you eating crap you have to do all the hard work they don't make you loose weight u have to do that. 

Stick with it you are doing it right the weight will come off smile good luck. 

• Posted

You have been on them a week your not going to see anything yet you have to give it a chance! the side effects only come for those who decide to eat a ton of fat and not stick to eating healthy. They worked for me and i was on a very low fat diet x
  • Posted

Hi, I haven't really had to change my main meals as they were low fat anyway, I have though cut out all snacking and chocolate, crisp etc. I have had no bad side effects. feel great and have lots weight. Xx
  • Posted

Try to resist weighing yourself - leave it for two weeks or a month then you should see good results 

good luck x

• Posted

Ive been on a 'health/weight' kick for over a year, ive been on the tablets for about 10 days.my goal is 3 stone weight loss.

i exercise alot and I know the rule muscle weighs more than fat blah blah but that is not considered with BMI etc the biggest change for me is in inches

I was measured last monday and I got her to measure me again today so exactly a week although she wanted me to wait til 6wks

ive lost 1/2inch off my waist

3/4inch off my arms

1inch off my bum

0 off my thigh so im destined to have thunder thighs!! Lol

I defo recommend measuring as its such a boost. I have always been heavy even as a child but what really matters to me is overall health, fitness and feeling confident to wear a bikini and join in with exercise classes etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.