Week on 30mg mirtazapine.

Posted , 3 users are following.

That's a week nearly on 30 mg of mirt. Still nothing new in my mood. But yesterday and today my eyes feeling so drowsy!..am thinking do I keep on till next Friday when I see doc. Was on alternate 15 and 30 previous week. Did going up to 30 mg make anybody hav this feeling tired. Am sure if somebody shook my head I would be all over the place.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I recently went up to 30mgs no change for the first week then I had 2 days when I could hardly open my eyes and felt like I had a dose of flu. That feeling has now passed and going into week 3 after the increase have had various things happen that would previously have had me in floods of tears but I have coped with, stick with it, I am actually feeling optimistic for the first time in months .
    • Posted

Thanks for that Jeanette. It's confusing what to do for the best isn't it. Just to feel a glimmer of enthusiasm to know your "on the right track" would help. Was on Venlafaxine before this never felt drowsy at all. I will carry on with 30mg. Fingers xx by nxt week the fog will be lifted. Xx
  • Posted

Hi. I was in 15 then went to 30 and then to 45 and back to 30mg as the 45 wasn't agreeing with me. I am back on the 30mg now but feel quite angry lately. I have been on these for 3 months now. I am worried and frustrated. Can someone please say whether they are having similar issues? My feelings feel subdued. Anger is coming out lately.
    • Posted

Can't say I hav felt angry. U should be feeling better after 3 months. Maybe if u c doc he may think u need a change. Hope u feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.