Weekly Update

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

I've been on Orlistat for a week now so I weighed myself and I've lost 3.2 pounds! I am really pleased with it 😃

I've not had any of the adverse side effects thankfully as I've been keeping to the less than 5g of fat per 100g. I have also been following the slimming world plan as a lot of the same foods are allowed on the Orlistat plan.

How has everyone else got on this week?

Nia x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there thats great progress. i lost 20 kilos in 8 months but then came to a stand still. So i had a couple months break off Orlistat and now back on it for week and half. Not sure if i have lost more weight but i measure myself. Im hoping to lose another 10 kilos. How much do you wish to lose?

• Posted

I need to lose at least 30 pounds but hoping for 45. It has been so difficult to stop gaining weight with the ablation, amitriptyline and underactive thyroid that I'll take anything that I am given! I was dieting and putting on more weight than when not! So i am really pleased that my body is responding to the Orlistat ❤️

20 kilo loss is amazing, well done to you! Hopefully this time round will be just as successful for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.