weigh in! Can't believe it!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wanted to share this, I've lost 1 stone 3 pounds since staring the blueys nearly a month ago!

I've also been following Slimming World to make sure I get a healthy balanced diet.

Couldn't have done it without this forum though!

Thanks to everyone

Gill

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done!!! Thats great!

I had my first weigh in today..and have lost 5.4kg..(which is about 11 pound) in 3wks..

Not been sticking to any plan..just watching what I eat...

This forum has helped me a lot too...

• Posted

:D Gillmc, oh my, well done ,you must be so pleased..any bad experiences to warn us of?

Anneyt

• Posted

I've had no ill effects from the tablets, just a weird taste in my mouth when I first started.

I found the MAP helpline really helpful, and I've been following a low fat diet using Slimming Worlds Green plan.

I've got a long way to go, I still weigh over 28 stone, but it's a good start,

I find the fear of side effects is enough to keep me focussed!

Thanks for your support and good wishes

Gill

• Posted

[quote:858975d2d9=\"Gillmc\"]I've had no ill effects from the tablets, just a weird taste in my mouth when I first started.

I found the MAP helpline really helpful, and I've been following a low fat diet using Slimming Worlds Green plan.

I've got a long way to go, I still weigh over 28 stone, but it's a good start,

I find the fear of side effects is enough to keep me focussed!

Thanks for your support and good wishes

Gill[/quote:858975d2d9]

I am now just under 21 stone.. when I started trying to lose weight I was 23stone..(but I lost 1 1/2 on my own before I started the blueys) I think the more you have to lose the better they work...

I am keeping my fingers crossed they keep working

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.