Weight

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had the surgery in September.I'm having a problem with weight gain.I've gained 20lbs.I never had any stomach now I do. can't sleep at night .I take black co-host 540mg to help with the hot flashes please help.also I feel like I can't catch my breath

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I think you meant Black Cohosh? If so, it makes me feel 'weird'. Sage leaf, and flax seeds seem to be doing it for me.smile

My weight had been creeping up for some years. Last Christmas it had reached an unheard of 13st! Since I cut out added sugar, pastries and highly processed food and started eating more veg, seeds/nuts and grass-fed meat and dairy I have lost 20lb!

• Posted

I heard that black cohosh makes you gain weight. You can google it but I'm pretty sure I read that. I used to take it and I gained some weight. Of course I was trying to gain weight because peri made me lose a lot of weight.

• Posted

Hi me too Peri made me lost weight I can't cut to much out of my diet, I eat as much as I can feeling sick don't help loose more,I'm putting on bit now thank god thanks to milk and potatoes have to eat something fattening sometimes well some people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.