Hi....ladies

Is anybody weight going up and down with this perimenpause

Please tell me something.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes mine has but my periods are finish now still doing to me 
  • Posted

Hi kim last week i was feeling sexy nw this week like a rolley polley ..no stress
  • Posted

Hi Kim. My weight went up about 15 pounds even though I was still eating the same as always. It literally went around my middle area. Waist.and stomach. All other areas remained the same. It is normal from info I have been given to gain and lose and gain again. Although I am not sure how much weight your talking about.

• Posted

My weight dropping lost a lot.. Everything I try and reintroduce back into diet makes all my symptoms feel worse...
    • Posted

Hi Gypsy, I lost weight too I'm slim as it is, I'm eating as usual does it stop though , I'm having breakfast and dinner and yet still all these things that makes me fat no longer does strange.

• Posted

Kim,

My weight keeps going up, I’ve gone up a whole since in like 6 months. I’m 55 and get my periods every 3/4 months which I hope they just stop soon!

• Posted

Kim, it is normal to go up (in my case) or down in weight. I feel that the more I stress about weight, the more I go up sad

I am not focusing on eating right and trying to get enough sleep...rest will have to wait till I get out of this phase. Has been a crazy time for the last 6-8 months for me. 

All the best....!

• Posted

Hi Kim,

How are you. I empathize with you. I have lost weight as well. It started going up and down in perimenopause (peri for me was very short) when my gynecologist told me I was in full meno, it was then symptoms came on. very badly for me. It's been over 2 years and still enduring many of those symptons. It's tough

Hang in there. Pray, it helps me a lot.👏

Hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.