weight fluctuations...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Are they normal on orlistat?  I lost 10lbs but put 3 back on, was wondering if anyone else has had the same thing, I've been sticking to 1200 cals and not been naughty sad

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes it happens to me when iv been naughty
    • Posted

I hope it's just because I'm getting used to a new contraceptive pill. sad
    • Posted

Hope you told doc about being on con pill. Just in case there are any side effects 
    • Posted

Not really no haha. It's mainly to regulate time of the month as I think my weightloss pre orlistat made them a bit off kilter 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.