Weight gain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone else has experienced weight gain when using Estriol cream?  Was prescribed this a week ago and have gained nearly 5 lbs - absolutely gutted as work out 5 days a week for 45 mins a time and eat healthily  😔

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I just started compounding cream so not sure. However I was on estradial patch for 3 weeks and gained 17 lbs and my eating habits stayed the same. I'm worried about weight gain but after 1.5 years of pain I believe its OK.

• Posted

Totally understand but a bit gutted about the weight gain - just adds to the low self esteem 😔

• Posted

It is depressing it took me a year and a half to be about 20 pounds away from my goal.. Now its like starting over, however its only been 12 days on this cream and I have only had to use ice 1 time. And I haven't slept this well in forever.. Tommorrow I'm picking up my progesterone its supposed to help with weight

• Posted

I have gain 12 lbs in less than a year, Started on Estrace cream and then to yuvafem. I think it is a known side effect. I gained a lot in the first few months but then it slowed down. I haven't really tried to take it off. Just glad to be 90% myself again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.