weight gain ???? anyone know why?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started taking the tablets sunday so have been on them for almost a week i did weigh on 3rd day and lost 7lb and i weighed this morning and said id gained 2lb?? Ive eaten the same food and yes i have stuck to 5g perr 100g and 15g per meal ive barely been going over 20g a fat a day! I have been drinking water maybe not enough is this normal or am i going wrong some where? Feel disappointed 😢x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Good morning natasha, I made that mistake at the beginning, weighing myself too often, I get weighed every three weeks with the nurse, I try to stick to that as when I was weighing myself daily I would get disappointed. There are many factors which make our weight fluctuate on a daily basis. If you hadn't of weighed yourself after three days maybe you would have been happy with the weekly 5lb? I have been on them for six weeks on Thursday, it took me a month g supposed to really get into it, what foods suited me and so on, calorie counting as well as watching the fat content works for me but I only found that out 2 weeks ago. It can be alot of trial and error, what works for someone else may not work for others. give it a chance and keep up the good work. 

Kate xx

• Posted

Aww thank u yeah i think i was weighing to make sure im doing it right if that makes sense.. im stickin to the low fat allowances and 1500 calories a day and tryin to keep within carb allowances etx on my fitness pal i think i need to drink more water? I feel thinner if that makes sense ha but scales only say 5lb but like u said i wpuld of been chuffed with that if i hadnt kept weighing.. thanks 4 making it clearer for me. How much have u lost so far on your journey do u have a lot to loose? Xx
    • Posted

I was 19 stone, ive just gone into the 17 bracket, I  wasn't happy about only loosing a stone in six weeks, and then I thought if I hadn't of been on this plan I would have weighed over 19 easily, slow and steady is fine for me, I feel amazing, not bloated anymore, if I feel like this after a stone how will I  feel after two? and that could be shy weeks away. I would like to get into my 15 stones as my first goal, anything after that is a bonus. Xx
    • Posted

Omg thats brilliant u should be so proud i hope i do as well as you 😊slow and steady stays off i hope this works im giving myself a year to reach goal weight xx
  • Posted

I weigh myself daily out of curiosity. I go up/down by about 1lb then all of a sudden I drop and it stays that then fluctuates again.

I guess whether you need the toilet, water retention etc makes a difference as well as the amount of food you ate the day before.

I personally dont care what the scales say its how I feel /look but my dr made me set a goal. I was 14.4 and now 13.6 in just over 3wks. My goal is 11 st but if im comfortable at 12 then thats fine. I want an overall health and be fit, its not just weight for me, I want lean muscle tone.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.