weight loss

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has any one been losing weight on HRT i takepremak-c i loss weight when i started with peri with not eating been on hrt for 6 months and have loss another stone and i am eating more like pizza and chips plus had cakes but still losing weight i do need to loss some weight just think it is a bit odd losing 2-3 pounds aweek

Thanks Paula

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paula im not on any HRT but if you are losing weight and still eating pizzas chips and cakes then your either very fortunate and hrt agrees with you or theres another reason for the weight loss, have you had your thryroid checked lately? im sure if you feel ok theres nothing to worry about but maybe a routine blood test would put your mind at ease. Then you can enjoy your weight loss.

Sue

• Posted

Hi sue been to doctors had bloods done all ok go back in 3months when need more hrt then they will check again x

take care

paula

• Posted

Hi Paula,

Yes i lost weight when i was on the low dose Prempak C. Lost just over a stone quite quickly after starting it. Was on it 3.5 yrs and stopped Jan this year. Put all weight back on now and finding it hard to lose even a few pounds sad

Wish i could go back on it but cant due to fibroids.

Enjoy while you can!

Elaine x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.