Weight loss

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI on 15mg for the last 4 weeks have no appertight at all lost 3 pounds cannot updose as dreams are worse , still feel nervous and shakes would like to hear other story's about how long it took it work on 15mg , and does anyone have appertight lose thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have no appetite at all I was put back on mirtazapine to gain some weight I did a little. Now it's gone again .l don't really like antidepressants they cause a lot of problems if your finding difficult to eat you could ask your doctor for some ensure drinks they are quite nice. I also saw a dietician she said to make up the powered milk you can buy at supermarkets it's skimmed milk but apparently it can put weight on. I would have thought the opposite but she was very clear on it. The one l bought is in a tin you can add it to any drink or make it up and drink it through out the day I just can't remember the name of it it's well-known xxx

• Posted

HI what mg of mitazapine was you on and how long for , I can ear bit of banana chocolate bar , slice of toast , that is afternoon , but I do have IBS , and have had lots of test, going to see diietician July , I wonder how much longer I have to wait to feel a bit better thanks
    • Posted

Hi I was on 15mg then 30 but they made me feel rotten so stopped them that milk is marvel it shouldn't effect your IBS xxxxx

• Posted

Unfortunately food is very important and it's so hard to eat when you don't much like it but we need it for a healthy body and mind. In the end I had to go away to get built up abit I'd gone down to 5st and getting very frail. I'd have a word with your GP about the drinks there full of vitamins and better than hardly eating xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.