Weight loss figures

Posted , 4 users are following.

[size=18:8ac40cd92b][color=blue:8ac40cd92b][b:8ac40cd92b]Hi, I started Orlistat today and so far no nasty effects!! Must be doing it right. I've read a lot of your experiences and have been encouraged...however I noticed on all your posts the weightloss said 6lbs first weigh in; 1lb second and 4lbs third. Seems starange that all are the same. Am i missing something or not reading stuff right?[/b:8ac40cd92b][/color:8ac40cd92b][/size:8ac40cd92b]

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

people loose weight at varying rates, some will loose a lot in the first week and then it will peter out to 1 - 2lbs a wk, some are slow to loose at first then get a big loss a little later.
  • Posted

I lost 3lb in my first week, I guess it depends how drastic the change is in your diet. Although I am overweight I never ate a massively HIGH fat diet. Obviously I have reduced the fat I eat and like you, have had no side effects, I figure this is because we are doing it correctly !!

The amount of caloires that are eaten will have to have something to do with peoples weight loss......they may well be sticking to the required amount of fat to not produce side effects - but if you end up eating sweets - with NO fat and high calorie content then your less llikely to lose as much.

x x

• Posted

I also think the amount of exercise you do will affect the initial eight loss, the first week we had the snow so I had to walk everywhere and push a blinkin buggy which was hard work. since then I have managed to hurt my shoulder and am unable to do most exercise so my weight loss has dropped off.
  • Posted

[color=blue:284eae5e4b]What i was wondering is why everyone has lost exactly the same, at the same rate, according to the post on this page.[/color:284eae5e4b]
  • Posted

You are looking at Suza's weight loss.... Everyone is different
  • Posted

how about everyone putting their weight loss in the signature ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.